Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Ok so this week i got my 29th & 30th tattoo, over 47hours under the needle! I personally have a strong view on family tattoo’s and my view is that i get something that when i think of them i think of a certain thing. So yes my dad it being a liverbird(No im not usuaully a fan of football tattoo’s) but that’s what reminds me of my dad because we are both very serious Liverpool fans, And my mum it’s designer handbags (Radley) so i got the radley logo for my mum. I know people will have mixed opinions on these tattoo’s because of what they actually are and won’t understand the full meaning that i have but everybody has different view’s and diffrent taste. I myself love all the oldschool tattoo’s like tattoo’s done by sailor jerry rather that amazing art. (Hense the thick lines on my tattoo’s) Anyways thank’s for reading, stay tuned my nan & gramp’s tattoos are coming soon! as well as a father jack portrait!!!!

***Not the best picture’s i will try get a better one when it’s fully healed and not scabbed***

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I like them, they seem very well done as well. Nice and clean:)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Thanks bud

Amok
Participant
@amok

Cool, I like.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Tits
……

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;115386 wrote:
Tits
……

I don’t get it?

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Like them and the thinking behind them.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i like them. that mom one is pretty cool.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Thank’s a lot everyone, yeah i always think family tattoo’s should be what remind’s you of that certain person.

For my Nan im getting a porclain doll for her massive collection. For my Gramps im getting a race horse with a jockey jumping over he’s scroll with he’s name in it.

Panter
Participant
@panter

As above, clean and well done, congratulations 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
buttwheat;115386 wrote:
Tits
……
Wardy;115387 wrote:
I don’t get it?

tits!

a way of exclaiming that you like something. something that is really awesome, or cool. coined by Eric Cartman on South Park.
“dude look at what I just found.” “Oh dude! TITS!”

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Shouldnt wardy know this? Didnt he get a cartman tattoo?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
yodaddynukka;115428 wrote:
Shouldnt wardy know this? Didnt he get a cartman tattoo?

Yep, i always watch south park but i must admit i have never heard them say “tits” to express something good..

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Some nice old school style you have gotten done.

As you say it is about personal taste.

I was seriously tempted by a voodoo doll (with spilled stuffing) pin cushion type tattoo today. Not my usual bag but something about it just kept making me laugh.

Looking forward to seeing the next 2.

Take care
Matthew

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Sherav;115478 wrote:
Some nice old school style you have gotten done.

As you say it is about personal taste.

I was seriously tempted by a voodoo doll (with spilled stuffing) pin cushion type tattoo today. Not my usual bag but something about it just kept making me laugh.

Looking forward to seeing the next 2.

Take care
Matthew

Thanks Matthew mate means a lot Old school is my tattoo style by far i love it! The voodoo doll sounds awesome dude!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.