Cashew
Participant
@cashew

All of you tattoed males: has anyone had trouble with women since being visibly tattooed, or has it improved your love lives? Curious.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

You already asked this question once before. The answer to the questions depends entirely on what type of women you are seeking.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

My tattoo’s have made my fiancee interested in tattoo’s and also has made my mother interested in tattoo’s and both of them always ask me “Have you thought of anything for your throught/neck yet?”

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Cashew;115258 wrote:
All of you tattoed males: … has it improved your love lives?
Wardy;115263 wrote:
My tattoo’s have made … my mother interested in tattoo’s

Disturbing response considering the question. 😀

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Well, now I have to pay for my tattoos and my wife’s tattoos. But it works both ways. July 7th we both have an appt and I’m going to steal hers to get a good 5-6 hours in on my wip.

Amok
Participant
@amok

My thoughts are that you have some kind of complex/insecurity since you have made this thread twice. Now grab your balls from the mantelpiece and go get inked!

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

I’m a woman, but oddly, none of my lovers have tattoos. It’s not a preference thing, but just happened that way. I don’t think I’ve ever even dated someone with a tattoo.

There absolutely are some tattoos that turn me off, but it wouldn’t bother me to date someone with full, nice sleeves and make them a part of my life.

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl

I too have to say the guy could be covered or have a few tattoos don’t bother me at all.
I love them.

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl

I too have to say the guy could be covered or have a few tattoos don’t bother me at all.
I love them.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Just for curiosity’s sake, what types of tattoos would make you turn tail and run?

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy
GrayCatLove;115493 wrote:
I’m a woman, but oddly, none of my lovers have tattoos. It’s not a preference thing, but just happened that way. I don’t think I’ve ever even dated someone with a tattoo.

There absolutely are some tattoos that turn me off, but it wouldn’t bother me to date someone with full, nice sleeves and make them a part of my life.

Just for curiosity’s sake, what types of tattoos would make you turn tail and run?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
jerryatrophy;115514 wrote:

I bet this would do it – especially if you’re Brenda.

ugly-2.jpg

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Depends on the person really.

I was sat in a sauna and a woman spent 5 mins tutting, sighing, and generally making it clear she hated my ink.

When she finally asked why I would get my entire back ‘mutilated’

I advised her that to be taken seriously as a serial killer….

Anyhow she ran out of the sauna by that point.

I was going to add … who chooses his victims by those who hate tattoos 😀

If you want to get inked do it for yourself – if others love it then it is a bonus. If they won’t deal with you because you have a bit of ink then they are frankly too shallow in personality to bother me.

Take care
Matthew

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove
jerryatrophy;115514 wrote:

Prison tattoos, gang tattoos, particularly violent tattoos in covert or more obtuse ways. Tattoo choice can tell a lot about someone. I can’t imagine taking someone with gang tattoos to a work event and feeling anything but shame and disgust.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat
jerryatrophy;115278 wrote:
Well, now I have to pay for my tattoos and my wife’s tattoos. But it works both ways. July 7th we both have an appt and I’m going to steal hers to get a good 5-6 hours in on my wip.

I would check with your artist before you steal your wife’s appointment. I absolutely hate it when my clients switch things up at the last minute. I’m all prepared to do one thing and then everything gets re-arranged. Sucks.

Maybe your artist is different, but it annoys the heck out of me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.