Hazz
Participant
@hazz

Ya you’re probably right. I just feel weird, almost like I’m breaking up with my artist lol.
Anywho, there is another tattoo place I was interested in before hand it is about 1.5hrs away I’ve heard amazing things about them. I was wondering if I could get your guys thoughts on it: http://www.buzzbin.org/ Look at Elaina’s portfolio 🙂

These ones are all in town, that people said were good, thoughts?

-Skellys (portfolio)
-Ink Spot (portfolio)
-Black Dahlia (portfolio)

One place doesn’t have an online portfolio, Inkubus, but he specializes in Japanese art. I’m going to go in tomorrow to check out his portfolio and chat with him.

I look forward to hearing your guys thoughts.

Thanks again for the help 🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

what part in canada are you in?

Hazz
Participant
@hazz

GP, Alberta 🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Definitely don’t go back to that guy. He can ONLY make it worse. Find a better artist and have them fix what’s bothering you, and you will avoid a monumental mistake/regret.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Hazz;114836 wrote:
-Skellys (portfolio)
-Ink Spot (portfolio)
-Black Dahlia (portfolio)

One place doesn’t have an online portfolio, Inkubus, but he specializes in Japanese art. I’m going to go in tomorrow to check out his portfolio and chat with him.

The first two that you listed are god awful. the third has some unrefined talent but I would still pass on him.

The year is 2012 I wouldn’t even waste my time with anybody that doesn’t have a online portfolio

Sorry

Hazz
Participant
@hazz

Ya I never went to see him. I did however contact this place :http://www.buzzbin.org/. I liked Elaina and Andrews work. Just waiting to hear back from them. The receptionist said both artists are very honest about whether or not they can help me. I should hear back in about a week.
Other than the ones I linked there’s nothing else here. I unfortunately can’t go to places like Calgary or Edmonton, which I know have good artists. They are just too far away 🙁

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Noooooooooooooo

Hazz
Participant
@hazz

Don’t like them either? Why?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Elaina’s linework is pretty rough, Andrew’s shading isn’t good.

Where are you and how far will you travel?

Hazz
Participant
@hazz

Grande prairie, Alberta. I can’t travel far usually, I can only go as far as Dawson Creek with my kids to see family. However I am headed to Saltspring Island, BC on the 15th with just my husband for two weeks. Naniamo and Victoria aren’t too far away from there.
But not sure a whole arm could be finished before Id have to leave.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Victoria and Vancouver have some great artist

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.