newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

What percentage of your body do you want to get tattooed? Has this changed since before you got four first?
Before I got my first tattoo I was only going to get one, now if I could I would love to go up to about 85% with a Japanese bodysuit.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Im getting everywhere appart from my private area, face, and feet. So about 90% i would say.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I haven’t really though about it in percentages, but I eventually want to have my arms, chest, back and legs done.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

I wish I had had my whole back done instead of the one tattoo I have and I’d like my left arm, the nape of neck and behind my ears done, but no chance of any of it ever happening. I don’t know what percentage that is, 20%?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I am going for a full back, sleeve and leg at the moment but I am already thinking about my whole front chest and have asked Victor to do it. That will be a lot further down the line though!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Everywhere that a business suite will cover.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Same, as long as a suit covers it, it all gets ink, no Johnson tatts or butt crack, everything else gets color, 244 hours so far, maybe 100 to go

Amok
Participant
@amok

Anywhere except face, neck, ass, crotch, hands and feet.

smsn1991
Participant
@smsn1991

id love to get full sleeves and maybe something on my neck.. but being a firefighter, i have to stick to areas that can be covered by a t-shirt

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.