jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

I work in a machine shop, so I’m exposed to dust dirt metal particulate. I always use an a&d and triple antibiotic spread and wrap with Saran wrap for the duration of my workday, gentle wash and air out at night. It works for me. Always cover them outside. If u have an allergy to shellfish don’t use a&d.

cccasady
Participant
@cccasady

Is it safe to apply sunblock to a week old tattoo that’s almost done peeling? I found a Neutrogena sunblock for babies I thought old be safe.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I wouldn’t go near it with sunblock until it’s fully healed (2-4 weeks), so… I’d say no.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
cccasady;114663 wrote:
is it safe to apply sunblock to a week old tattoo that’s almost done peeling? I found a neutrogena sunblock for babies i thought old be safe.

no no no no no

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Keep the damn tattoo out of the sun until it fully heals. Period.

I’m starting to wonder if you got this done in a shop because your artist should have pounded this information into your skull considering it was your first tattoo. If you got this in some guy’s basement, maybe the sun is the best thing for it.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Lets see some pics.

isa ferrara
Participant
@isa-ferrara

? Saran wrap should be fine for 30 effing minutes. Lol! And cover it from the sun. Loose cotton OVER Saran, I’d much rather have saran touching it than a shirt that’s rubbing. Saran allows clothing to slide.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.