newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

I you had your time again and were a blank canvas what would you do differently when getting your tattoos?
I would think about position as I have one that I love and don’t want to get rid of but it would be in the way of a second half sleeve.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

I hate to give the cliche answer, but nothing, really. I love my tattoos and have always kept them out of the sun and cared for them.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

At the moment nothing as I’ve only recently had my first tattoos.

If I could I would like to have skin like book pages so I can have many tattoos and just flip through to the one I want that day, if that makes sense lol

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I just wish I had more skin!

Cardinal
Participant
@cardinal

I wish one of my small tattoos had a different placement; but the tattoo in question has a lot of sentimental value, so it isn’t a big regret at all.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

The only thing I would do differently is I’d make them much, much larger! I’m sorry my Freddie and my celtic cross are not bigger. Other than that, they are perfect and I love them. In fact, I love my Freddie tattoo so much I am in love with my leg! Hahaha. 🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
mrchen;113856 wrote:
I just wish I had more skin!

+1. I wish i was 6’10” 350lbs.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

I wish I had researched Punisher skull tattoos and went to a more enthusiastic “artist” to get it done. That bitch was so fucking high he couldn’t look at me straight. Shows what you get when you get tattooed at a glorified headshop.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

I had the Danzig skull inkd on my right inside arm. A few years later I thought to myself this would have made a really good chest piece.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

not get tribal.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.