kindle2003
@

I’m tring to get this tattoo covered up. I HATE IT! I have no idea what to put over it or what colors I could use if any… I’m open to any and all suggestions…. I just want something feminine.

It’s 3 inches long and a little over 3 inches wide.

Thanks in advance for your help.

052412164347.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

A few roses would cover that nicely even in color, not my artists will attempt to color black with color tattoo’s because it usually takes 2-3 sittings to fully cover becuase usually the black end’s up showing through. A buy called Michael Shipley one of the artists at the studio i go to always coveres up black/tribal tattoo’s with color work and does a very good job. Before doing so though i would do some research on cover up tattoo artists and see the work they have covered up.

And of course it all does depend on what you actually want to cover it up with.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

no doubt perfect shape for a nice rose,
coverups have come miles and miles in the last few years, this ones a piece of cake,
make sure you choose an artist with experience

gawj1512
Participant
@gawj1512

Anything big enough would cover it, you would have to get something bigger than 3 by 3 inches though, so a bunch of roses like the others said or any types of flowers at all if you want feminine. Blues and greens cover black best apparently, but I have purples and greens on my cover up and they haven’t covered it totally, so I think you need to get a few sessions of colour down and once they go over the first layers, it hurts more over the new skin that’s formed. So pick your colours well. Red might be good, but yellow, orange, pink, white etc. won’t be any good for covering black.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.