ijusttesting
Participant
@ijusttesting

I want to have a tattoo that I can hide to most people (except my girlfriend:)). I am a man with a few pounds.

I am thinking about a swallow tattoo on my hip.

Any words of wisdom?

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

if thats what you want mate go for it, any significant meaning? just dont rush it make sure ur 100% set on the tattoo ur gettin if ur even 10% unsure ull probably regret it down the line believe me i know lol good luck

Panter
Participant
@panter

As above, make sure you really want it before committing.

Why the hip? seems a slightly unusual placement, upper arms etc are easily covered if you don’t want your ink on permanent display

Cardinal
Participant
@cardinal

Thighs are a nice canvas too and easy to keep covered!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

hip hurts like hell and is a hard place to heal, Im all with upper thigh, or lower stomach towards front just above pants line

ijusttesting
Participant
@ijusttesting
mrchen;112784 wrote:
hip hurts like hell and is a hard place to heal, Im all with upper thigh, or lower stomach towards front just above pants line

I think I may go for upper thigh or lower stomach toward the front:)

I am a few pounds on my stomach, will it be a problem?

English is my second language, will you point it out on a pic for me?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

sure, click on my album link under my avatar, look at third pic down on left side, you see bottom of that large tattoo, kinda of the front and side of my stomach, its a nice spot for a smaller piece too,
a few pounds hurts nothing, big weight changes are what hurts a piece

Original six
Participant
@original-six

I got pieces on both hips, really small tho and it wasn’t too bad of a pain but I’d say it hurts more than ribs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.