edavid
Participant
@edavid

I’m thinking about a first tattoo, maybe some band on my forearm. I haven’t gotten to the personal creative bit, but trying to figure the general look first. Can someone tell me anything about the one on this person’s forearm, http://www.man-men.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Wrist-Tattoos-Men.jpg

Is that some kind of text, if so what kind? Or is it just some design, again any info on it would be great, and how I could work it into something personal.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

You don’t even know what it is you’re looking at and yet you are considering getting it permanently inked on your body?

2130184193_polar_bear_face_palm_thumbnail1_xlarge.jpeg

edavid
Participant
@edavid

I’m just at the first stages of looking. I like the look, and just wanted to know what it was so I could check out what it was more, it’s not like i’m sitting in the chair with a blurry picture in hand. I’m considering an armband is all, now I’m trying to get ideas.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

consider waiting, when you have held an idea in your head six months and it still seems like a great idea, then ink it

edavid
Participant
@edavid

Oh definitely, I’ll have to wait since it’s almost swim season, and I’m not going to rush to do it in a week or 2. I read that you should wait a month before you can swim after. I’m really just trying to get ideas. All I liked was the kind of blocking look, and wondered if it was a lettering style I could look into to use. Maybe I should just hit some tattoo places in the area and get some up close ideas.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

thats a real good idea, my favorite piece of advice is to talk to an artist, they know EVERYTHING, they are creators, they can help you put your ideas to ink, they can design for you, something that will truly work as a tattoo, they can answer all your questions, booking dates, price, time, aftercare,
they are the best source of info

edavid
Participant
@edavid

Will do, thanks. I’ll have to check the forums for tips on how to pick good places.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.