yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

so i just had a color packing 7hr session on both ass cheeks and both ribs. it was probably the most pain in my 100+ hrs of chair time. 95% of the area he worked on is scabbing, and before this on all my other tattoo work i have had little to no scabbing.

i thought the ribs sucked, but man, the ass cheeks are on another level. i still have about 50hrs or so left on this back piece and i am not looking forward to it lol. think twice before getting work on your ass!!!! run away as fast as you can!!!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hmm lol damn. I have my backpeice coming down my arse cheeks and to the top of my thighs. I thought it would be less painful as more meat and less nerve endings?

But what do I know!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

B/g and even line work shouldnt be as bad. Youre not doing color right? I thought ass wouldnt hurt as bad either, but it was tough. The area right above where the butt crack starts, another wow.

isa ferrara
Participant
@isa-ferrara

I was wondering about this earlier as I was putting thought in what I want to do with my back. Thanks for sharing your experience…eek. I thought more cushion/less nerve endings meant it would be easier.to sit through! I though my collar bone/shoulder ridge/blade was tough. I have really light skin so I like lots of color, too..

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I’m surprised the ass cheeks hurt that much also. My ass isn’t that meaty either so now I’m kind of wary. 😀

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
yodaddynukka;112478 wrote:
B/g and even line work shouldnt be as bad. Youre not doing color right? I thought ass wouldnt hurt as bad either, but it was tough. The area right above where the butt crack starts, another wow.

I didn’t plan on any major colour for my back piece but I may sneak in some dark reds or dark blues!

Anyone know how painful it would be to tattoo your nutsack lol?

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

Ahhh I wanna do mine down to the back of my hamstrings. I guess it’s all worth it eventually.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I had heard the ass was bad,
of course I have been considering using mine as I am out of any decent sized space,
I think I will pass for sure,
it had occured to me how in the heck I would heal it, now I know the answer, you cant heal it you just have to touch it up a few painful times,
thanks for the advice, sorry about your ass

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Damn man – I have heard that before – I can’t imagine anything worse than the ribs…wow….and ouch 😮

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

yeah you would figure that the ass wouldnt hurt as much but at least for me, it sucked. and it is pretty hard to heal because youre always sitting on it and whatnot.

isa ferrara
Participant
@isa-ferrara
yodaddynukka;112580 wrote:
yeah you would figure that the ass wouldnt hurt as much but at least for me, it sucked. and it is pretty hard to heal because youre always sitting on it and whatnot.

I wondered about that too. It seems like you’d have to build up layers and not do too much at once – I had my shoulder done all in one afternoon and I’m pretty sure that’s why I scabbed…I couldn’t imagine that on my cheeks. Sitting would hurt and probably make it harder to heal nicely.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.