@mrchen

it is not the hottest looking piece, I would cover it up

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl
mrchen;112002 wrote:
it is not the hottest looking piece, I would cover it up

I know Im kida like blah………. with it

What can be good to cover that up that isnt too huge?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

you could use some nice bright flowers and keep this rose hidden in the leaves and background

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, although it’s difficult to see from the picture, I believe it’s quite small, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to cover it up. I would think that you’d need something at least 3-4 times bigger in order for a cover-up job to not look like crap.

Likewise, I don’t believe it can really be fixed. It would only get worse.

Have you thought about lasering it a couple of times first? That would open the door for much better, smaller and lighter options to cover it up, and you would be 100% more satisfied with the outcome.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

You’re only 1.5 hours from Philly, which happens to be home to one of the greatest cover-up artists in the country – Tim Pangburn. He’s only booked out a couple months.

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl
D3FiANC3;112054 wrote:
You’re only 1.5 hours from Philly, which happens to be home to one of the greatest cover-up artists in the country – Tim Pangburn. He’s only booked out a couple months.

I will have to look into that ๐Ÿ™‚

I was also thinking of going back down to the place I’ve gone to in Greenbrook N.J

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
horsegirl;112058 wrote:
I will have to look into that ๐Ÿ™‚

I was also thinking of going back down to the place I’ve gone to in Greenbrook N.J

Cover-ups are a different skill set, so unless you have an artist with at least a few good cover-ups in his/her portfolio, I would choose someone else. You can also check out Johnny Thief at Seppuku, which is about 1h 15m from you. He does a lot of cover-ups also.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.