peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Ok I am going to take an uneducated guess and see how close I am when some knowledgeable folk reply lol

2 sessions?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

artist speed can vary greatly. that being said, i think the avg time would be around 10-15hrs.

Egr
Participant
@egr

Damn going to cost a lot then seeing as my artist is £80 an hour. Don’t want to spend more than £500-£600.. I guess I could get some of it done then get it finished my next pay day as her work is definitely worth it.

Participant
@11398787

If you pay peanuts, you get peanuts. Tattooing is an expensive addition to your body and if you are set of getting something at a high quality then you should be prepared to pay the higher cost.

I know a guy who flew from Sydney to Thailand to get his sleeve done by a guy there just because he had read amazing reviews about the artist. He spent $3000 on flights alone, for 3 sessions. So it is definitely something that you have to plan financially and be set on for life.

Don’t settle for someone cheaper just because it is going to cost a little more than you wanted to spend.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Egr;111847 wrote:
Damn going to cost a lot then seeing as my artist is £80 an hour. Don’t want to spend more than £500-£600.. I guess I could get some of it done then get it finished my next pay day as her work is definitely worth it.

Umh.. or just wait a few paydays, save up, and then go and get it done?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.