overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

after a big back piece in the theme of ‘my brothers keeper’ just after some ideas or pointers toying with a big guardian angel summert with big massive wings no face hood up ripped holding a boy into his guard kinda of like this,

Guardian-Angel-Tattoo-for-men.jpg

but have the boy stood up infront of him with hes hand over hes shoulder onto hes chest,

then have some work like this round the side not the bottom bit tho just the cloud work,

1354665f520.jpg

thoughts guys? all ideas welcum chuck everything at me good bad open to criticism i wanna nail this piece,i only want 3/4 2 dont wanna go complete full back.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I think it would be cool, check out my idea album, I actually have both of those pictures in it and you might find another one you like

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

cool check it out now mate cheers,you like the idea then? any input urself put across im open to ideas man needs ironin out yet wanna nail this piece so good bad throw them at me ๐Ÿ™‚

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

loving the tornado piece mate very cool,could be a awesome piece this would you go full back or 3/4 but open to add on in future i was sceptical about a full back as im only small so think it might be abit to much ,unsure

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

As far as thoughts it sounds like you have an exact idea of what you want, just find the right artist and bring in a few pics for reference and he/she will be able to rock it out better than you could’ve imagined

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

thanks mate,im gonna research a few artists see what i can come up with and put the idea across i really hope it exceeds all expectations .

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

The whirlpool looks like a drain where everything that enters will exit out your ass. ๐Ÿ˜€

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

hahaha ๐Ÿ™‚ its a good job i had no intentions of putting that bit in then lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.