mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I realized someone had visited my album and left me a comment, it occured to me that they didnt notice my album is 2 pages long (it is not easy to tell),
if anyone wants to check it out, I rearranged it, looks a little better, still need to get a few pics up (never seem to have them all at work)

thanks ya’ll

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Yea I have seen it a few times and I think most of the work is awesome, esp the ones by Josh. Keep goin man I really enjoy em, im jealous, you got alot of great artists on ya.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Love your collection and always looking foward to see your progress and new ink!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

working on it, still working, Im not a fan of trying to heal big ink in the Georgia summer weather so the next larger stuff isnt till fall, but some small stuff till then,

yodaddy I am waiting on some pics from you! Im running out of skin

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Love the variety of your collection. I would love to have a collection as big as yours.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

well if you need any help let me or yodaddy or some other members know…………Id love to see all of our members covered!

Ive met alot of artists all over, if we can ever help you with shop info, artist info just shout,
I love ink, ink on me, ink on you, doesnt matter, all this new great work coming out, I just like to see people getting some!

my collections a trip for sure, I get what I want, I dont think about cohesiveness and esthetics or even what people might think about it, …………… I get inspired by something in my life and I just go get it…………I dont collect one style, I love a good body suit but I like so many styles I couldnt limit myself to one

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Carlos torres was going to start my work on me at ink n iron, but my wife booked us a vacation on the same weekend!!!!! Wtf….

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Carlos is in my opinion the finest black and grey artist on earth, she’d have to cancel or go alone…………sorry man, that’s jacked up

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

In her defense she booked the trip before i asked carlos about ink n iron. Either way im officially in the books for november but i been dying to get this piece started! Looking at everyone getting work doesnt help…

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

well thats better, at least she didnt book over your chance, I can imagine how you feel, I couldnt wait for Carlos, Id lose it!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.