BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

Sorry nothing constructive to add to the conversation but had to say that I am in love with that last deer piece. It is absolutely beautiful.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
BananaBread;110811 wrote:
Sorry nothing constructive to add to the conversation but had to say that I am in love with that last deer piece. It is absolutely beautiful.

Yeah it is quite simple looking but awesome!

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

My body is something I intend to look good as a whole for a long time. Therefore, my tattoos need to look good for a long time. Details fade and blur if too delicate.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I feel like as long as you keep your body and “canvas” healthy and keep your ink protected, fine detail tattoos will hold up a little longer. This means eating right, hydrating yourself, staying fit, moisturizing your skin, using sunscreen, etc. Of course this is just my theory and i will let u know the results in 30yrs!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I believe your right yodaddy, taking care of the canvas, really good care should help the piece last longer,

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
yodaddynukka;110843 wrote:
i feel like as long as you keep your body and “canvas” healthy and keep your ink protected, fine detail tattoos will hold up a little longer. This means eating right, hydrating yourself, staying fit, moisturizing your skin, using sunscreen, etc. Of course this is just my theory and i will let u know the results in 30yrs!

+1

…………..

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.