gtzrunnaz
Participant
@gtzrunnaz

I’m 19 years old and have been eyeing a good tribal tattoo for the past couple of years. After months of searching for a good tribal tattoo with some kind of meaning I found what I was looking for. Only problem is the pricing.

Upper%2BBack%2BTribal%2BTattoo%2BDesign%2B1.jpg

Any idea on the pricing for this tat? I have $600 Canadian dollars saved up hoping I’m somewhere close to the amount of cash I need.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Since when does any tribal tattoo have meaning? Not that there’s anything wrong with that, just sayin’ …

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Artists speed varies widely, that piece is gonna take 4-6 hours for regular guy, check rates in your area, please tip

assault44
Participant
@assault44

How much would this cost?
cplanicacoate.jpg

FiveStarSky
Participant
@fivestarsky

So what tribe are you in?

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

You could get a much better tattoo that actually has some real meaning ( if that’s what you want ) with that money. This is just my opinion and of course it’s your body so your choice, but for what it’s worth if I see a guy with interesting or different tattoos I really want to speak to them and find out more about them. If I see a guy with a big tribal piece I automatically presume he is an unimaginative sheep and avoid them.

Good luck with whatever you go with though! 🙂

Akers444
Participant
@akers444
D3FiANC3;110821 wrote:
Since when does any tribal tattoo have meaning? Not that there’s anything wrong with that, just sayin’ …

well… there are the slave tribal markings that mean something.. LOL

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Pick the artist you want to do the tattoo and go and ask them. Different artists charge different prices and different artists work at different speeds.

If i was you though i would have a good think as tribal is very common and just a fashion tattoo. Get something that is unique to you.

Original six
Participant
@original-six

Ask randy ortan, hell be the man to know.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

If you want a pro tattooist you want to be looking at 6 hrs at 160 C. Dollars an hour so I would suggest you save more.

Yes you can prob get cheaper but consider going for the best or if you do get cheaper you have more funds for more ink and a decent tip.

It is on for life so don’t be shy of spending high on the investment.

Take care
Matthew

Original six
Participant
@original-six

A decent tip?

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

I dont know much about canadian dollars lol but Idk if I would go the tribal route, its sort of going out of style, however I think yhou could probably get it done for around that at a local shop. It shouldnt be too hard of a piece to do! Good Luck!

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack
Original six;111029 wrote:
A decent tip?

and Yeah man I dont know if its expected or not, but usually people tip their tattoo artist, Even if its only like 5-15% its always good to tip or you could get them a gift. Either way, it shows them that you appreciate the work they did on your body and its going to be there a life time so why not throw some extra $ their way for hopefully doing a great job!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.