clay1680
@

I came across this while channel surfing and started watching it. I never heard of it before but it is pretty much just an Ink Master rip-off. besides Roman in the competition i did not recognize anybody else on the show. it has the same set-up as Ink Master and eveything except i think the artists choose who goes home week to week. theres a link below maybe some you guys know some of the other artists and hear what anybody else has to say about it.
http://best-ink.oxygen.com/meet-the-cast-best-ink

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

wasnt that strange, a not for note Ink Master copy, only one known artist on the show and its Roman, one of the most famous artists in the world……….who by the way should kick the other artists asses royal……..and the host, goodness, tattoo is now for housewives

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I thought joe capobianco was on the show too?

clay1680
@

joe is the head judge on the show…the field is pretty weak from watching the first episode.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Nvm he is one of the judges.

Adler
Participant
@adler
mrchen;110340 wrote:
wasnt that strange, a not for note Ink Master copy, only one known artist on the show and its Roman, one of the most famous artists in the world……….who by the way should kick the other artists asses royal……..and the host, goodness, tattoo is now for housewives

Actually I’ve heard of the artist London, too
The funniest thing was when that lame ass housewife host introduced herself and proudly said she’s “business in the front but a party in the back”, then she turned around to reveal a tiny bird tattoo and a few lines of script on her back. I guess that makes her a member of the tattoo comunity in her mind. I like Joe C. and he’s cool as hell in person but this show sucked.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i dont understand why the best tattoo show was also the most short lived and less hyped?????

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

yeah Joe is head judge and artist mentor, Joes a great guy, friend to many artists who work on me, has guested with them,
but damn, this show is lame

yeah the blond dumbass host thinks shes all tatted up in her high heal sandals and capris, good lord

yodda right, the best tattoo show was the shortest lived,

I dont think we will ever see another good one, now networks know they can produce a show on the cheap and get respectable ratings we will never get a good one

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Aww man, was looking forward to having another one to watch but from what I hear on these posts I guess I should’nt even waste my time.

The Range
Participant
@the-range
yodaddynukka;110370 wrote:
i dont understand why the best tattoo show was also the most short lived and less hyped?????

Just curious, which show are you referring to?

And yeah, I was astounded at how much of a carbon copy of IM the show is. Wasn’t the very first challenge in IM the cover-up as well? It’s hilarious to see what is essentially the same show, but completely catered to different genders. I’m probably going to continue watching it, but certainly not with the care that I’d give to IM.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

tattoo wars

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.