Toxic Mayhem
Participant
    @toxic-mayhem

So, im going to get a half sleeve but on my forearm and what i want is an old scroll paper kinda beat up and charred with a quote i live”What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us” by on top of the letters filled in with blue, and around it i want 2 Cherubs holding it up with clouds filling it in ya know. Im going with a cross and chain and on the side of my arm 3 roses 2 smaller black and white(skin) and the middle one i want black and white with the top of the rose and some of the sides in blue (for Mystery) good or bad feedback is fine

Cledus985
Participant
    @cledus985

That sure does sound like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. What i mean by that is your trying to put a whole lot into not a very large space. I dont see how your going to put that quote in it without it being very small and nearly illegible (SP)?

BananaBread
Participant
    @bananabread

I think the quote will be too long for all the stuff you want to have on there and it might end up getting lost in all the commotion. If you really want that quote I would suggest making that a separate piece somewhere else so it can speak for itself. I like the roses though, but I am a sucker for pretty flowers!

Toxic Mayhem
Participant
    @toxic-mayhem

I understand i got a few quotes i know i can pick a smaller one,

Whats everyone’s take on the roses? some of my buddies give me shit for me tryna get it lol idc it not gay and everything but what do you think?

Adler
Participant
    @adler
Toxic Mayhem;110346 wrote:

Whats everyone’s take on the roses? some of my buddies give me shit for me tryna get it lol idc it not gay and everything but what do you think?

In my opinion the quote would make it gay not the roses.

Toxic Mayhem
Participant
    @toxic-mayhem

Any suggestions then? lol

ArniVidar
    @arnividar
Toxic Mayhem;110349 wrote:
Any suggestions then? lol

Skip the quote?

test sig
anonymous
Participant
    @anonymous
Toxic Mayhem;110346 wrote:

If you like them, get them. Let the insecure homophobes worry about themselves.

Toxic Mayhem
Participant
    @toxic-mayhem
D3FiANC3;110361 wrote:
If you like them, get them. Let the insecure homophobes worry about themselves.

Im getting it i do agree with with the quote being a little long but other then that im getting it the quote’s i have mean something to me so, i was just wondering what you guy’s thought, But i do wanna know how the hell does the quote make it gay? in what ways does any quote make something gay?