kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

I’m starting my sleeve in a couple weeks. How long do I wait between session #1 and other sessions? My artist has me booked at 12 days…is that too quick?

bluey
Participant
@bluey

I’m booked for 14 days from the fist session (for that arm). Then they can be even closer after that if I want as once the outline is done and healed (tick) he can work in different areas. Naturally this wouldn’t apply for small tattoos.

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

The fist session? That hardly seems appropriate for this forum 🙂
Anyone, is 12 days long enough from outlining to beginning of shading?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I am doing my whole sleeve in 2 weeks. 3 days then 9 days off then 2 last days.

Panter
Participant
@panter

All my sessions (but one) were booked a Month apart, Two weeks was the minimum gap that my artist would book me and that was dependent on it being fully healed.
That’s just my artist though

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

Mine kept it at a month or so gap. Said that would give it enough time to heal to where he felt comfortable getting back at it.

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

I only had a medium sized piece with outlining and shading and my two sessions were a week apart. I heal pretty quickly though. I’m sure if your not confident that you have healed well you could talk to your artist at the time and get their take on whether you are ready for your second sitting or not. Good luck for your first sitting!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Im not a fan, too soon, skin, body and mind need more time between sessions,
But I do believe in long sessions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.