Daisygmrgrl
@

I got a tattoo on Saturday, March 17, 2012. It is a flower with a saxaphone as the stem of the flower. This is my third tattoo and I had no problems with the other ones. This one is weird. The middle of the flower is the only part I am having problems with. The skin just peeled off on its own and all of the color came with it.I have done everything I was suppose to do for aftercare.photo6.jpg I attached a picture to show. I text my artist and he has no idea what is wrong. He never saw anything like this. Please help!

Panter
Participant
@panter

You’ve got plenty of good advice on the other forum, just let it heal.

Once that’s done either get it lasered off or go see another artist to see if it can be fixed IMHO

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

That tattoo is awful.. Whoever did it probably pressed too hard and now you’re paying the price. Chose an actual artist next time

Amok
Participant
@amok

You went to a cheap “tattoo artist” and he fucked you up….lesson learnt I hope…

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Looks like a superficial infection. Not dangerous, but potentially a little stinky. Looks like your artist pressed too deep and tore you up. The best thing you can do is keep it dry and clean and hope for the best.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

shitty cheap work and the results match, damn he beat your ass up, crap line work, overworked color, let it heal and get it redone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.