mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

congratulations to thw winner of $100,000 and the title of season ones Ink Master on Spike TV

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

Nooooo!! I haven’t seen it yet! 🙂

Seriously though I only watch it to see the tattoos, I didn’t really care who won it as long as it wasn’t B-Tat…

Congrats to Shane.

Funk
Participant
@funk

Woah man… Spoiler alert…

Thanks a lot.

Just kiddin’ aha.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

One of my FB friends congratulated Shane and ruined the ending for me before I got to watch it. Also, when my wife went for her tattoo w/ Shane in January, he was renovating his shop, so we suspected that perhaps the show was taped months ago and the artists were required under contract to keep it quiet until it aired. Anyway, congrats to Shane. We all know he’s not all that well-rounded, but he’s still an incredible B&G artist.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela
D3FiANC3;109074 wrote:
we suspected that perhaps the show was taped months ago and the artists were required under contract to keep it quiet until it aired.

That is always the case with reality shows like this. By the time they actually air, they have already taped the entire series.

There are contracts the contestants have to sign to stay quiet. For example with the Bachelor series, the winners could not be seen out in public together until after the final episode had publicly aired.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.