Harley2290
Participant
@harley2290

Hey all, im an up and coming tattoo artist and im currently constructing a portfolio of designs for my appprenticeship! I’d consider myself as an okay artist and i love drawing japanese/old school designs. That said im willing to have a go at just about anything since i need a large and varied selection of work!
Simply post your idea, or if you don’t want it public private message it or email it to me at Harleyrainey@yahoo.co.uk. usually i can get back to your pretty quickly with a message to let you know i’ve received your request!
My designs will be completely free and the only thing you have to do is allow me to use them in my portfolio! I will scan them into my computer when im finished and email them to you in whatever format you request, so you can present the design to the tattooist should you like it enough to get it tattooed! I’ll post some examplar material up soon, but please,please,please start your requests and fuel my imagination! Can’t wait to hear your ideas and get drawing!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Well my brother is after a samurai down his ribs with a sword above his head that would go across one side of his chest up to collar bone.

He doesn’t want a traditional one so a futuristic samurai.

Dmitriy Samohin will be doing it just incase you wanted to look at his work and style to help you.

Good Luck!

Harley2290
Participant
@harley2290

Okay, sounds really cool, can you edit your message and leave me your email address to send the finished design to and also let me know if he wants it black and grey or to include colour, if so what colours etc.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Harley2290;108808 wrote:
Okay, sounds really cool, can you edit your message and leave me your email address to send the finished design to and also let me know if he wants it black and grey or to include colour, if so what colours etc.

Email is not2hot2@hotmail.com

He is after a black and grey with just some deep dark red, il link a picture he likes but Dmitriy wants a detailed sword for it.

He already has a full koi Japanese sleeve black and white with deep red small flowers. Hope I didnt ruin it by posting a pic but I thought it might give you a bit of help. You can use my email or post it here I really don’t mind.:)

image.jpg

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

By the way thank you!

Damn I am rude lol

Harley2290
Participant
@harley2290

awesome pic mate. Okay ill start working on it tomorrow night! Ill be in touch soon!

Harley2290
Participant
@harley2290

Hey all, will finish the samurai for the guy who posted earlier later tonight. Looking for more ideas/wanted designs! Had one other request which shouldn’t take too long. Please post if you would like anything doing!

gwal101
Participant
@gwal101

how about two evil foo dogs coming from the ribs to the outside of the chest with a hidden mean looking neo japanese hannya mask in the center of the chest? email is rom3_@hotmail.com. keep it public im excited to see what you will draw up:)

gwal101
Participant
@gwal101

all black and grey and more modern neo japense styled please 🙂

Harley2290
Participant
@harley2290

Sounds really nice, im going to start that at the end of the week i think! Looking forward to it! So many designs coming in now there is a little bit of a waiting list, but don’t fear, message me with your idea + email and i promise ill get back to you!

ALSOOO some portfolio images uploaded from my quick sketch and a few ive done for the site portfolio

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

Hey!

This sounds brilliant so I’d like to see you give mine a go if possible please?

I would like a gothic dragon as a sleeve. I’d like the head on the top of my shoulder/chest area and snaking around my arm with the tail stopping on the tip of my wrist. I don’t want a chinese-looking dragon but like a traditional gothic one.

My e-mail address is rosabeauchamp@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

Rosa

Harley2290
Participant
@harley2290
winged_angel;108977 wrote:
Hey!

This sounds brilliant so I’d like to see you give mine a go if possible please?

I would like a gothic dragon as a sleeve. I’d like the head on the top of my shoulder/chest area and snaking around my arm with the tail stopping on the tip of my wrist. I don’t want a chinese-looking dragon but like a traditional gothic one.

My e-mail address is rosabeauchamp@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

Rosa

hi, i would love to give that a go, wont get started on it untill the weekend at the earliest though sorry! I will have it to you early next week, just hit me up with your email address and design idea in a private message please
Thanks!

Harley2290
Participant
@harley2290

trafford2012030600644.jpg

Harley2290
Participant
@harley2290
gwal101;108906 wrote:
how about two evil foo dogs coming from the ribs to the outside of the chest with a hidden mean looking neo japanese hannya mask in the center of the chest? email is rom3_@hotmail.com. keep it public im excited to see what you will draw up:)

img2012030700646.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I know you’re just practicing, but that is just dreadful.

You still have many years of drawing to do before you are up to creating tattoos for people.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.