Thaela
Participant
@thaela

I don’t think the tattoo itself is stupid or anything – its completely up to you want you want on your body, so whatever floats your boat ๐Ÿ™‚

However, if it were me, and I had misgivings about the placement ahead of time, and it would’ve interfered with another tattoo I already had, I probably would’ve had it moved.

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

The thing with the maybe moving it was it would have only been by about half an inch tops and as you can see from the pic it doesn’t really interfere with the other tattoo too much. I think I’m just too anal and this is one of those tattoos where the imperfections make it special.

I’m happy I kept it where it was originally done but I get what you’re saying. Glad someone exists that would have moved it. When I suggested it to my fella and artist they looked at me with utter shock and disgust lol.

PrincessMange
Participant
@princessmange

I think it looks awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

Thaela
Participant
@thaela
Morwin Nerdbane;108685 wrote:
I think I’m just too anal and this is one of those tattoos where the imperfections make it special.

I’m totally with you here… I’m the same way, such a perfectionist. My 2nd paw print isn’t EXACTLY the same as my first and I was freaking out about it a little at first, but now I realize that I’m the only one who notices, and I’m just being far too anal. Nothing is perfect ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.