peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

You guys must be good luck as today Dmitriy contacted me and booked me in for the 5th June 5 days after I am with Victor, so I wont be getting inked by this guy!!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
peterpoose;108355 wrote:
You guys must be good luck as today Dmitriy contacted me and booked me in for the 5th June 5 days after I am with Victor, so I wont be getting inked by this guy!!

Victor Portugal and then Dmitriy? Sweeeeet. Congrats man! 🙂

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
D3FiANC3;108377 wrote:
Victor Portugal and then Dmitriy? Sweeeeet. Congrats man! 🙂

Yep thanks, well he just moved it to 6th July grrrrrrrr lol

I think these will be my inks for a while as it is costing a small fortune, might keep me content for a couple of years lol

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

damn lucky guy!!!!!! i would looooooove to get tattooed by him but i couldnt commit to flying all the way over there from the usa for multiple sessions. i cant wait to see pics, he is my fav artist at the moment.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
peterpoose;108355 wrote:
Dmitriy contacted me and booked me in for the 5th June 5 days after I am with Victor

I hope you don’t mind me saying that I truly hate you right now!!!

*ENVY*

Congratulations!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

rofl

I am so looking forward to it. Now I have to just think up a theme lol

Yeah USA is kinda far but the USA has insane artists! Wasn’t he just at the Detroit awards? He won best sleeve, best realism and best female tattooed, maybe a few more. He deserves it.

I am travelling from the UK but I will be driving there as I will stop on the way there and back at some places I haven’t been yet.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Was he at the detroit convention? Didnt even know. Even so, i have no more room on my body for him… 🙁

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I think the person who got ink from dmitry entered the contest and sent him the awards. I dont think he actually tattooed in detroit. Could be wrong tho…

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
yodaddynukka;108394 wrote:
I think the person who got ink from dmitry entered the contest and sent him the awards. I dont think he actually tattooed in detroit. Could be wrong tho…

You could be right. The person I am talking to via emails is the lady that went to Detroit. Evelyne.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.