mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

……….talking and posting threads………….its your turn, give us something to talk about, new ink, new photos, artist, thoughts, likes, dislikes, come on, youve been lurking, reading, jump in

Panter
Participant
@panter

If all goes well I’ll be putting pictures of my tattoo up at the weekend as it was finally finished off last Sunday and is well on the way to being healed.

Started it last June so I’ve been dying to get it finished.

No-one will like it but I’ll post it anyway!

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
Panter;108090 wrote:
If all goes well I’ll be putting pictures of my tattoo up at the weekend as it was finally finished off last Sunday and is well on the way to being healed.

Started it last June so I’ve been dying to get it finished.

No-one will like it but I’ll post it anyway!

Why will no one like it?

Panter
Participant
@panter

It’s a bit of a weird concept, cycling inspired biomech and loads of skin rip which it seems only I like!

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider
Panter;108102 wrote:
It’s a bit of a weird concept, cycling inspired biomech and loads of skin rip which it seems only I like!

I think if it’s done right that style is very cool. It’s not my style but I do think it looks good.

If all goes well I will be getting my 1/4 sleeve finished next tuesday. I have also reserved a setting at the inked life tour convention the weekend of April 13th here in OKC for a piece on my ribs. Will be my first tattoo convention so I’m pretty excited.

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

I have not made it to a convention yet but hope to one day. I would love to get a tattoo at a convention too but it will have to wait until after my half sleeve I have booked in for next year. Congrats on getting a sitting at your convention. Hope the piece works out well

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

OK, I’ll go start a thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.