londonuk
@

Hi guys, currently a tattoo virgin! 🙂

I’m getting my first tattoos on wednesday, on my hand, by my uncle!

I just would like some advice or general tips on getting myself ready for the tattoo, and what to do after.

Would this tattoo hurt? I want it exactly like it is in the picture, and does anyone know how long it will take for both tattoos to be complete?

My uncle is doing both tattoos on the same day, so yeah..

e1b86239a04e5b011422ff4d67439f97_new_medium.jpg

Thanks for any help guys 🙂

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Getting yourself ready – Eat enough food and drink something with sugar before the session.
Time – about 1 hour or less, from the first sting.

Tattoo on your hands (specially when you’re a dude) would fuck up your future… prepared for that?

Panter
Participant
@panter

As above with the addition that only if your uncle is a professional tattoo artist. If not, then don’t get him to do it.

Amok
Participant
@amok

I think the hands should be the last place you get tattooed, why not start somewhere else for your first?

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

I’m going to have to agreee with the previous advice here. Welcome to the forum, by the way. 🙂

bluey
Participant
@bluey

I agree with the last two posts. Also Mum & Dad in Red rose or just text are a bit passée. Is your uncle a professional tattooist? The reason I ask that is, I don;t know of any professional tattooist that would put the first 2nd or 3d tattoo on the hand or neck. A professional tattooist would be suggesting much more imaginative concepts of Mum and Dad. If he is not a professional race off and get it done elsewhere.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

You uncle is going to tattoo your hands? Hell all mine gave me was socks for xmas and I bitched about it, until now, I had no idea how much worse a gift could get.
Its this kind of poorly thought out stuff that pays my bills each month.
So yea thanks for that.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

please dont let anyone do them exactly like those tattoos because even your reference point is poorly done im afraid. i agree with the rest, dont go for the hands, neck or face. maybe a bit more thought id required here? sorry hun, welcome to the forum though xxx

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

He hasn’t posted since so I can only presume he’s currently recovering from the staph infection inflicted upon him by his uncle.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.