Imnotmagical
Participant
@imnotmagical

Hey mates, I’m new here and have a couple of questions. Maybe you can help. A few months back I got a tattoo on my forearm with plans to build around it. My goal is to have my arm almost completely covered. I did some drawings, and finally made one I think is worth getting inked on my body. I’ll post the picture of my current tattoo and the drawing (as soon as I figure out how to do that). Is it possible to make this a sleeve? Any suggestions?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

all we know so far is that you have a tattoo, we dont know what of or what it looks like or its style so untilw e have a pic we’re not much help to you im afraid! lol x

Imnotmagical
Participant
@imnotmagical

No, I know. I can’t figure out how to post the damn picture 😡

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

You can either upload them into your album – click the link under your screen name, where it says “View Imnotmagical’s Tattoo Album” – or upload the photos to a photo hosting site such as Photobucket, and then post the IMG link into the post here.

Imnotmagical
Participant
@imnotmagical

Wow, that was easy; thanks for the help. I think I’ve got them uploaded correctly. So as you can see, the drawing I did would have to be modified quite a bit in order for it to become a sleeve (or close to one).

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I just don’t see how that drawing could turn into a good tattoo.. Especially a sleeve man.. It just looks like a random design, with a random jelly fish, sun, and fish..

Think about this before you decide because there are a hell of a lot better designs and ideas for a sleeve then what I’ve seen from your album.

Don’t take it the wrong way, but that’s just my honest opinion.

Zach

Imnotmagical
Participant
@imnotmagical

Ok thanks Zach. Perhaps I should meet with an artist and hear his suggestions.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.