dubman
Participant
@dubman

hi all

im looking to start my next pie like a before andofce of work which is a bit of a contast between two pictures, kind of a life and after death cherub but wanting to do have them in two seperate places preferable nearby to each other…

My first idea was to have them at the backs of my legs, at the bottom, just above my ankle going up towards my calf..

can anyone else recommend any other locations where i can get this same sort of affect… bearing in mind i already have a left arm full sleeve so arms are out of the question

heres a pic of the ‘death’ cherub the ‘life’ one is going to be drawn up once decided but will be pretty much mirrored of the other.

thanks comments welcome

IMAG0311.jpg

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

Is this death cherub that you post here on your body allready? If it’s not and you’re planning on copying it then DON’T. It’s not cool to copy other peoples work. Use it as an inspiration but don’t try to dublicate it, it will never turn out as the original and it’s insulting to the artist who did it, and ofcourse to the person who has this on their body

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.