mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

How the heck can you wait to get tattooed?

I realize I am probably undiagnosed bipolar but I got tattooed Jan 8th and I have a sitting Feb 19th and I cant freakin wait!

Its literally killing me, I feel like hitting a buddies street shop and getting a flaming eyeball or something to hold me over………………..is it because I just got tattooed?………….does ink make us crave more ink (I think it does)………………..if so why do we crave something that is going to hurt like a MF’r?

If I make it to my Feb 19th sitting, how am I goingto make it till October for my next?

Panter
Participant
@panter

Funny timing for this! I have my last appointment for my current ink 12th Feb, I’ve literally just put the phone down from the shop phoning to offer me this Saturday as it’s free and would I like that appointment instead? hell yeah!

On the downside though, I’ll be putting a deposit down for my next piece whilst I’m in there for a guy with a waiting list of a Year. Still, gives me time to decide what to go for…

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Just remember tattoos are supposed to painful, so take the pain like a ‘man’, it will soon pass and your appointment will be here. I’m suffering with you. Just remember there are people here waiting over a year.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
bluey;106502 wrote:
Just remember tattoos are supposed to painful, so take the pain like a ‘man’

With all the hours he has in the chair, I think he’s got it down. 🙂

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

Funny you should say that….I have an appointment for tonight and it cannot get here fast enough. I just have to try not to think about it too much 😀

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

oh no doubt, I have sat 15 hours straight, and it hurt, but I wont quit, I love to finish a piece, but it is crazy how quickly your mind forgets how bad you did hurt……….Im lucky too, I have to wait like everyone else, but maybe wait less than some

Fev 19th cant get here quick enough…………all my artists traveling, I know Im not getting a call to come early

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

im only waiting because my artists make me wait… 🙁

got carlos torres, shige, jess yen, robert pho all locked in with no dates.

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

@yodaddynukka
waiting without knowing when the date is you will get tattooed seems horrible:S atleast you got a some of the best locked in. Congrats on that! specially shige makes me jealous

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

thanks! carlos actually does have me in the books for nov 2012, but he said i am first in line for any cancellations. and jess called me twice but i couldnt make it.

Funk
Participant
@funk

It’s a money situation for me. That’s all that’s holding me back.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
Funk;106600 wrote:
It’s a money situation for me. That’s all that’s holding me back.

same here, bez has said he’s interestedf in my piece and said that he can lock me in a date for this year once i’ve paid the deposit, £100 which isnt bad for a deposit, just that then my back door glass shattered so now we have to replace it and the car windscreen broke and my dog has been really sick recently so had vets bills so i havent been able to get the deposit which is so incredibly frustrating! i cant say im a fan of actually getting the tattoos themselves but i love the fresh tattoo feeling at the end and the endless staring at it while you get to know all the ins and outs of the new piece 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.