mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I hit some of the regulars up for friends…………….seems funny not alot of people have been using this feature?……………But it makes it easier to contact someone you want to shout at directly, so hook an old asshole up if you like, if you dont roll that way, thats cool too

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Hey, since you’re a Josh Woods fan I thought I’d tell you. We have the most bizarre painting I think he ever did hanging on our shop wall. I think he painted it when he was first tattooing for the owner of my shop. It’s a coffin with a vagina in it with a bunch of bloody sperm around it. I’ll send you a picture when I get a chance. It is weird.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Accepted man! 😀

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Dave I have seen him draw some shit so wierd you wondered how the heck he came up with it, I didnt know him well when I first met him in 07 he was traveling alot for brandon and all or nothing but man I have seen some drawings that would make some people head spin…………the boy has a imagination

Wardy, thanks!

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

For your enjoyment.

c6b2f740.jpg

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

pretty sure i already have you as a friend babe, but if you wanna take it a step further, there’s always, dare i say, FACEBOOK!? lol if anyone wants to add me on fb just pm me and i’ll send you my details 🙂 no perverts, friends only lol 😛 x

Adler
Participant
@adler
kittykat200;106581 wrote:
pretty sure i already have you as a friend babe, but if you wanna take it a step further, there’s always, dare i say, FACEBOOK!? lol if anyone wants to add me on fb just pm me and i’ll send you my details 🙂 no perverts, friends only lol 😛 x

What’s facebook?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

What’s a friend?

:confused:

Take care
Matthew

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

sherav where have you been, been awfully quiet!

Kitty makes me laugh, no perverts?…………….she doesnt know us well does she?…………….Im kidding, I am a perv but a gentleman perv!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

well as long as you’re polite about it i guess that’s ok 😉

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

christ don’t be bringing Facebook on here as well !

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Wardy

The ability to share on Fbook is already there! :p

@ Mr Chen – I know I tend to come and go it really depends on my workload and studies.

It sucks as I am always late in on the banter.

take care
Matthew

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.