Bradguin121
Participant
@bradguin121

Hello,

I just got a tattoo on my left forearm and im worried it will stretch if i fill out more D: i am 18 nearly 19 and im one of those people that eats loads but never gains weight! im about 6ft and 8 and a half – 9 stone!

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

Don’t worry, it won’t stretch. Mo matter how much the rest of your body grows, your forearm with the tattoo will remain the same size. So don’t try to get big forearms, because the tattooed side will look odd in comparison to the big one.

And don’t worry about the weight thing either. Most people don’t get any fatter after they turn eighteen.

Seriously, try this: Put your hand on your forearm and stretch the skin in any direction. See if the tattoo stretches with your skin.

Depending on the result, you should have your answer.

Bradguin121
Participant
@bradguin121

Sweet thanks for replying ot my thread man ๐Ÿ™‚ Im not planning on goign to the gym to get buff or anything anyway haha too lazy for that ๐Ÿ˜› but i tried what you said and none of it looked distorted which was what i was most worried about but the do stretch a tadd but not much so im happy now ๐Ÿ˜€ thank-you

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat
Dipland;106400 wrote:
Don’t worry, it won’t stretch. Mo matter how much the rest of your body grows, your forearm with the tattoo will remain the same size. So don’t try to get big forearms, because the tattooed side will look odd in comparison to the big one.

And don’t worry about the weight thing either. Most people don’t get any fatter after they turn eighteen.

Seriously, try this: Put your hand on your forearm and stretch the skin in any direction. See if the tattoo stretches with your skin.

Depending on the result, you should have your answer.

I’m not fat by any stretch but I did get alot bigger since I was 18. Back then I was 6’2″ and 165 lbs. Now, at 33 I’m 6’2″ and 220 lbs. and have been since i was 25. I didn’t work out to get big or anything. My body just naturally filled out. I don’t think men/boys stop growing until their mid twenties. I don’t think most people will gain so much weight that their tattoos will look strange, but I also think people should stay away from getting tattooed in areas that might change alot until they’re older.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

When I was 18 I could eat 4,000+ calories a day of mostly carbs and fat and not gain a pound. At age 34, that’s no longer the case. Your tattoo may stretch but it’s not going to become severely distorted unless you put on a lot of weight fast.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.