Darkrage600
Participant
@darkrage600

hey guys Im about to get my first tattoo and I’m the type of person to never make up my mind on what I want.. I finally came up with something I like a lot.. its a dragon on the chest and a predator on the arm with the dragons tail wrapping around the predator.. would these two go together or are they totally no connection I need your opinions (Its origional.. I found a dragon chest tattoo I want, and a separate predator for the arm, and came up with the idea of the wrapping)

Panter
Participant
@panter

Probably not what you want to hear but are you sure you’re ready for a tattoo?

As for whether it goes or not, that’s just down to whether or not you like it.
Maybe take the old advice of sticking the images on your wall for 6 Months and if you still like it after that time, then make an appointment with an artist?

Darkrage600
Participant
@darkrage600

I think you may be right, I definetly want to have one by the summer, I been lookin for a few hours a night for the past week looking at every idea.. the thing is, I want my chest done 100% but I hate how it looks just the chest done, so I’m aiming for a total chest/arm design half sleeve.. Its kinda like I cant get 1 without the other.. I like both tats that ive found but i guess your right ill sit on it for a month and look around… I wish i could see them together combined into 1 piece.. maybe ill goto a shop have them draw it..

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

just wait and dont put a timer on it, the right one will come along and you wont feel so hesitant. i wont get anything that i havent loved for a year, that’s just me xx

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

To give you an idea;

I spent 10 years deciding my back design and the artist put it through 10 revisions until both happy with it.
My leg piece was 3 years in the deciding.

For my chest I am torn between an old school hourglass and roses or a black and grey biblical piece. I have been debating over that for 6 mths.

There is no shame in waiting on tattoo ideas as it is on for life and saves you getting lasered or covered up.

Take care
Matthew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.