winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

Hi!

I have a full back piece that I’m just getting shaded. However, I work every day and am struggling to find a backless bra that can support me while I’m working. I live in the UK and the one shop I know sold them has closed down (La Senza) and M&S are being ridiculously unhelpful so does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks x

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Amazon.co.uk
ebay.co.uk

No need to say Thank you, I already know im fucking awesome.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Duct tape bra

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

I think they sell those right next to the duct tape jock straps…

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

you can get these rubber chicken fillet type bras that keep everything in place and have no straps at all, i dont like them personally, they just freakme out so maybe just try a support sports top under your work shirt as a lot of them now have inner support but dont have tight back bits, just fits like a tshirt without the awkward stray boob issues lol x

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

of course there is always the alternative, which i prefer whenever i think i can get away with it…

go without! lol

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

Thanks for all your help guys.
The only problem with buying things like bras online is you don’t know if it’ll fit so I’d rather go to a shop. I’ll have a look around but if you know of any shops then just let me know

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I can tell you that the La Senza sizes are very close to the Victoria’s Secrets sizes, so you might try to buy some of those.
We have La Senza here in Iceland, by the way. It’s not a good place to be in, however ๐Ÿ˜€

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel
ArniVidar;106304 wrote:
I can tell you that the La Senza sizes are very close to the Victoria’s Secrets sizes, so you might try to buy some of those.
We have La Senza here in Iceland, by the way. It’s not a good place to be in, however ๐Ÿ˜€

The company went into Administration in December so all the stores have closed down ๐Ÿ™ Thanks for your help anyway

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
ArniVidar;106304 wrote:

iceland or la senza? lol

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Iceland is one of the best places on the planet to be. La Senza, not so much ๐Ÿ˜€

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

lol just checking ๐Ÿ˜‰ i wanna see the blue lagoon! ๐Ÿ˜€

ArniVidar
@arnividar
kittykat200;106334 wrote:
lol just checking ๐Ÿ˜‰ i wanna see the blue lagoon! ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh? Here you go:
http://live.mila.is/lonid/

๐Ÿ˜‰

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

omg! is that live or something!? that’s amazing! i want to goooooo!!!!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Yup… that’s what the “live” part in the URL means ๐Ÿ˜€

There are 12 web-cameras at that link for people to check out. I think my favorite one is the Austurvรถllur one during the summer. That’s down-town Reykjavik, and you see all the people just chillin’ while you’re at work trying to earn some money ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.