Wardy
Participant
@wardy

There was a student filming at the time of me getting my hand tattoo so he made a awesome film and filmed my hand piece!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gubs5SAs7I&feature=youtu.be

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Looking good man, and I’m digging the Beavis and Butthead tattoo too!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
BigZach;105599 wrote:
Looking good man, and I’m digging the Beavis and Butthead tattoo too!

Thank’s Zach mate!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hey, that’s pretty cool! :):):):):)

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

i’ll get around to watching this awesome video at some point.

but i have to go for an anal bleaching session now, dang.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
hamsternuts;105644 wrote:
i’ll get around to watching this awesome video at some point.

but i have to go for an anal bleaching session now, dang.

your rather bad at banter 🙁 haha, stick around though you might learn something. 😉

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
Wardy;105648 wrote:
your rather bad at banter 🙁 haha, stick around though you might learn something. 😉

Aw bless, the boy thinks he can teach me something!

Work on your spelling and grammar first, then come see me 😀

whosyourdaddy
@
hamsternuts;105673 wrote:
Aw bless, the boy thinks he can teach me something!

Work on your spelling and grammar first, then come see me 😀

Your a typical morAn and yes, with capital A!

spelling was not invented for a sport! to get everything perfect and correct the first time. the orignal purpose for English language was for communication! to problem solve but your a hairless ape and have no idea what im talking about…

you still understand what wardy was saying so their is no reason. Your reply was a half baked response trying to prove your not the savage animal that you ARE!

see yuor barin sitll comrhend waht im syaing!!!!

so instead of focusing on the spelling… focus on the subject matter maybe you will learn something…

ArniVidar
@arnividar
whosyourdaddy;105679 wrote:

HEY! NEW BOY!

Don’t go about bashing people you know nothing about on your first day. It’s all a very convoluted and long standing inside joke, which you couldn’t possibly know about since you just joined. Cool your rudeness and chillax!

Adler
Participant
@adler
ArniVidar;105686 wrote:
HEY! NEW BOY!

Don’t go about bashing people you know nothing about on your first day. It’s all a very convoluted and long standing inside joke, which you couldn’t possibly know about since you just joined. Cool your rudeness and chillax!

Nice post but did you just use the words “convoluted” and “chillax” in the same sentence? (At least you spelled them correctly).

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Adler;105688 wrote:
did you just use the words “convoluted” and “chillax” in the same sentence?

Umh.. Yes? 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

me and hamster love each other really dude it’s just friendly banter 😀 Don’t be worrying all of us regulars on the site have some banter sessions 😀

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
ArniVidar;105686 wrote:
HEY! NEW BOY!

please dont ban him.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
whosyourdaddy;105679 wrote:

spelling was not invented for a sport! to get everything perfect and correct the first time. the orignal purpose for English language was for communication! to problem solve but your a hairless ape and have no idea what im talking about…

you still understand what wardy was saying so their is no reason. Your reply was a half baked response trying to prove your not the savage animal that you ARE!

see yuor barin sitll comrhend waht im syaing!!!!

so instead of focusing on the spelling… focus on the subject matter maybe you will learn something…

Hairless ape again? You need more material.

You’re butting into banter between users that have been here longer than you, hence you’re just making yourself look silly.

I was tempted to actually report your use of racist terms in the spiderman post actually, but i think it’s much more fun to watch you embarrass yourself.

I also love playing games with the english language, it can be wielded and bent to some amazing uses if done creatively, so don’t lecture me child. Poor spelling on the other hand, is something that a good natured person doesn’t mind being teased about.

Now if you don’t mind, i’m off to shave my shoulders before peanut feeding time.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

the kid’s a douche

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.