birish
Participant
@birish

So I like many before me have had stupid last min tattoos done. I regret not having real estate on my upper arm now for a half sleeve. I was wondering if this tattoo could be covered up with really dark colors and solid shapes. I absolutely hate the one on my shoulder, I still kind of like the lower one but sees a bit bland. I am hoping to avoid laser treatment but am very well aware that it might have to be done.

IMAG0069.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I don’t think so mate as they are black and you would still be able to see the shape of the old tattoo’s unless you color’d your arm in just black ink.

I think some laser sessions will be needed.

I also like the bottom one to be honest.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

they might be coverable it depends on what you wanted tbh i’ve seen worse covered, you may have to consider laser treatment in some of the problem areas but if you intend to cover it all the way to the elbow anyway some clever shading and image manipulation might make it possible. I would look up a far better artist than the one that did these and see what they say, they will have a far better idea of what can be done with it than us. i would make sure im really happy with what i want to put in its place first though and not just get something because it will fit the space available because then you go from one tattoo you didnt really want to a cover you didnt really want. good luck 🙂

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Just get a sander and take your skin off, works like a charm

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Think of it this way:

Would you like the big dark blob that you’d put over that any more than you do this?

It’s not really TOO dark, and an experienced cover-up artist might do good with it, but you you invest in a few sessions of laser then you open up an entire world of possibilities for new ink. Prime real-estate like that, I’d hate to waste it on another piece that you won’t love.

tattoo_lover
@

For cover up, maybe you want to google more and see more artists website and get some idea? There is this website i always go to look for inspirations and ideas, http://www.angkongtiam.com . I hope this will help you!:)

Grizz Adams
Participant
@grizz-adams

Do not take girlylovlie’s advice!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
Grizz Adams;105492 wrote:
Do not take girlylovlie’s advice!

was thinking the exact same thing! no way is that even part of a good idea, cover or laser it, laser best for decent cover… end of lol

ArniVidar
@arnividar
girlylovlie;105569 wrote:
Like I said, that is my point of view.

Yep. And ours is that yours is wrong. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.