BigD16
Participant
@bigd16

My dad brought up my tattoo tonight… It was kind of random and I dont know exactly how it came up because its been a couple months since we last talked about it. Anyway, He mentioned a shop in town that our friends sister knows the owner of. Anyway, This post really isnt about me. I know what kind of tatt I want, Now it’s just a matter of saving up enough cash and going and getting it done. Which could be a few weeks from now, Or it could take a couple months. I dont really know.

But anyway, My dad wants to get a Tin Man tattoo. I have SEARCHED google images as well as other tattoo artist websites and come up with a very limited or bad quality selection. I have a few pretty decent Tin Man tattoo reference pictures that im going to show him, Im just curious if anybody here has any good Tin Man tattoos they could show off or maybe somebody knows a direction they could point me in?

Thanks guys!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Go to the artist your planning on going to? He might be able design you a good unique one to suit your personal liking.

BigD16
Participant
@bigd16

I found a few tin man tattoo designs my dad really likes, Now I guess we have to wait until we go to the shop and artist we plan on using to get a sketch and see what my dad thinks.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

This is well done. don’t settle for less.

portrait1.jpg

BigD16
Participant
@bigd16

Thank you for such a great pic! I will show it to my dad as soon as he gets in from work. Is it yours? Or did you find it online?

Adler
Participant
@adler

Are you just looking for tattoo examples to show your dad? You don’t want to use someone else’s tattoo as a primary reference source with a tattoo artist. Why don’t you just google “tin man” and not “tiin man tattoos,” and bring pictures of that and not the tattoos to an artist. If you bring a pic of someone else’s tattoo as reference make sure it’s used more as a style concept and not to be replicated.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Adler;105113 wrote:
Are you just looking for tattoo examples to show your dad? You don’t want to use someone else’s tattoo as a primary reference source with a tattoo artist. Why don’t you just google “tin man” and not “tiin man tattoos,” and bring pictures of that and not the tattoos to an artist. If you bring a pic of someone else’s tattoo as reference make sure it’s used more as a style concept and not to be replicated.

^This^

BigD16
Participant
@bigd16

Im mainly just trying to find some good examples to show him. I’ve googled Tin Man and Tin Man tattoo’s and only come up with a handful of good examples and pictures he could show to the artist.

tattoo_lover
@

Maybe you can try this website, http://www.angkongtiam.com .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.