theamazinhazen
Participant
@theamazinhazen

Hi all,
I’m looking to design a quarter/half sleeve, which will cover all of my nationalities in my heritage. However, I don’t know how I can connect them. Does anybody have some ideas?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It may help if we knew what they were.

theamazinhazen
Participant
@theamazinhazen

Irish, English, French, German, Sioux. So I wanted to put a four leaf clover, lion, flour de lis, german eagle, and a feather/headdress

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i think its gonna be really hard to put all of those things together without it looking messy. hopefully someone else will be able to help, though a really good artist would have the best ideas for you so a good start would probably be to go and start with them 🙂 good luck x

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hmm…. I think all that would require a backpiece. Else it would be (to quote someone on these boards) like cramming 20lbs. of shit in a 5lbs. bag.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
theamazinhazen;104133 wrote:
Irish, English, French, German, Sioux.

The thing that represents that the best is this:

American-Flag.jpg

Adler
Participant
@adler

unny.jpg

ALEX55
Participant
@alex55

just a thought sorry if this isnt what your lookin for but you have 5 nationalities so you could put one on the front of your upper arm one on the back of your arm one on the inside of your arm one on your shoulder and maybe have the other on your chest or just put 2 on one arm and 3 on the other just a thought,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.