mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

a pretty good selection of artists will compete for 100K $$$ us, they have to produce piece on the spot, any style, and will be judged by pros and regular joes.

one of my favorite artists Josh Woods of Black 13 Tattoo whom I have spoken so highly of is one of this seasons artists.

Both of my 2011 tattoos he did are featured in his profile on Spike TV website

http://www.spike.com/articles/artvhr/ink-master–ink-master-to-premiere-tuesday-january-17-on-spike

http://www.spike.com/shows/ink-master/

Im a happy camper…………….Josh is going to win this shit, he can draw anything on the spot and ink anything, the horror Ive shown you, realism, traditional, new skool, anything !

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Looks fucking awesome!

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

Wow, I can’t believe Oliver Peck would associate himself with this.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

for once this tattoo tv show looks interesting, REAL artists challenged to best each other, having to draw a piece on the spot, having to tattoo on the spot, any style, nothing like the work they are famous for Shane Oneil is bad MF’r too, hes got mad skills. I see him and Josh as the most talented artists capable of doing almost any tattoo……….not a navarro fan at all, or Nunez……..but I think we are going to see some good tattoo battles………..and hopefull not a bunch of made up drama like the rest of reality tattoo tv

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i dont think we can get this in the uk… that’s annoying, unless anyone else in the UK knows where we can watch it? x

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

This show is just as gimmicky as the rest. I agree that Shane and Josh are top notch artists. If you want quality tattoo shows watch tattoo age, true love documentary or Marcus Kuhn’s gypsy gentleman.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

my tattoos are in the spike tv ink masters bio on josh woods, they should also make the cut and be seen during the premier, cool, josh deserves all the recognition he gets

spike1.jpg

spike2.jpg

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

I cant believed I even watched this trailer. Made me sick. Why Oliver Peck is involved with this project, I can’t tell you, but I guess at the bottom line, money talks.

I cant even begin to get in to the problems with this type of programming. What good can come out of timed tattoo competitions between a bunch of people who think they’re “the best”. What kind of attitudes about tattooing is this promoting? No good ones.

They’re just going to milk money out of our industry for as long as they can, while using bullshit ideas and clever editing to put false ideas in the general public’s head as long as we keep letting them. It’s a damn shame.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.