welshdude22
Participant
@welshdude22

Hey people.

Just wondering if i could cover up the tattoo i have now with a few pink roses dotted around my arm with a pattern in the background, i dont know what pattern would look good though and on the inside of my bicep i want to have “Mam” anyway thats not the problem the problem is that i have a tribal on the outside of my arm.

Ive uploaded my Tattoo would appreciate if you could have a look 🙂

Thanks.

Funk
Participant
@funk

Oh my, what big arms you have… I’ll have to request a new pic with you flexing harder, please.

And I think that’d be a rough one to cover.

welshdude22
Participant
@welshdude22
Funk;103106 wrote:
Oh my, what big arms you have… I’ll have to request a new pic with you flexing harder, please.

And I think that’d be a rough one to cover.

Hahaha i know its shaming but the only photo i have.

I have my reasons though no one else has seen it apart from you now 😀

Do you think i would have to have parts of it removed?

I hate this tat because i got it when i just turned 18 it has no meaning to me where as the one i want over it does :/

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

i think you need some lazer surgery to be honest for that mate.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

Laser it and then get a big arse profile panther head with darker petal roses (:

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

speak to your artist and see if there’s anything they can do with it, the problem with covering tribal is it is a lot of solid black. dont get a panther lol x

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

A panther you say?

Here’s a brilliant tip that would fit the creative thought behind the original one.
panther_tattoo_designs.gif

welshdude22
Participant
@welshdude22

I heard laser surgery is very expensive.

How much would i be looking at, roughly?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i dont know tbh you would have to look it up and find out as different sizes and colours take more time and more sessions etc so you would really need to look into.

i reiterate… dont get a panther lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.