ashleyxcore904
@

I need an idea for my second half sleeve, and I was thinking tree of life in black and grey, with purple swirly wind around it, with a peacock feather on the inside of my arm.

I feel the symbolism is obvious.

To see my current sleeve and other pictures you can go to Inked Girls Mag’s website and search for Ashley Madden, THIS IS NOT SPAM, I’M A REAL PERSON, but if you do go gander at the pictures please click “like” since the other girls don’t even have tattoos, ridiculous!

It’d mean a lot if you guys could help me out with ideas, and looking me up and liking my page, so actual INKED girls can get into INKED Mag haha.

Thanks so much everybody!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i must be looking in the wrong place babe coz there are 8 girls on the website all with tattoos and no serach result for “ashley madden”? maybe you could post a link as you havent put up any pics in your album as reference either? would the peacock feather be in black and grey or colour? x

MississippiTattoos
Participant
@mississippitattoos

trees and feathers work well as you can really shape them to fit the areas of the body where they are going. Hard to go wrong with these ideas for a sleeve as long as you get a decent artist to design and tattoo it for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.