craig1560
@

Been lurking here for a bit, and finally want to ask a question. I’m a huge outdoorsman, love the wilderness, love camping, boating, and most of all fishing. I want a tattoo to do with the outdoors in that sense, but cant think anything that would be decent looking and not too over the top and cheese ball. Anyone got any ideas?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Tons of ways you could go with this. Here are some fishing tattoos.

By Todo

7e402a8c_vbattach337198.jpg

By Kelly Doty

bass-fishing-tattoo-kelly-doty-042210.jpg

By Jee

fisherman-tattoo-l.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

I like that last one

Funk
Participant
@funk

This is really probably something you should come up with on your own…

But it all depends on what you’re into. What kind of tattoos do you like? Do you like stuff like D3FiANC3 posted or is that all too much for you and are you wanting something more simple?

There are a ton of different ways for you to go on this one and none of this can decide for you since we don’t know you.

You’ll love your tattoo a lot more if you make this choice on your own.

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose

What Funk said.

You can start collecting pictures of the type of style you are going for and of “outdoor-sy” images you like. Then find a good artist willing to help you design it and just tell you them you don’t want it to be too over the top.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i would try to think of the elements of the “outdoors” that you really enjoy and then take those ideas to an artist and let them bat around some ideas, at the end of the day their overall concept will be better than anything you come up with as it is their job, so i would take the camping/fishing/birdwatching etc parts that you like as well as an idea of style that you like and see what they say (japanese, traditional etc)

i’ll be interested to see what you come up with though so keep us updated 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.