BigAndy1988
Participant
@bigandy1988

Hi all im fairly new here, but i thought i would get fired straight in & go for it :).

Im going to post up the work i will be getting done within the next two week’s.

The following are just images off what i will be getting with a discription off where.

When the works are done I will post the finished product & (if the artist let’s me, the video off the work)

Tattoo #1

No Pain, No Gain

Literally: No Pain, No Strength

OBjc4.png

“This is close to our idea of “no pain, no gain” in English. It holds this meaning in the context of working out at the gym etc.

This literally means, “no pain, no strength”, meaning that if you don’t experience a little pain, you will not gain any strength.”

I will be getting this tattoo on my outer right bicep.

Tattoo #2

Tribal Full Sleeve

tribal-full-sleeve-tattoo.jpg

This is the only picture i could find that is going to be similer to what i am going get.

I was thinking off getting a tribal outline instead off a filled in version, what do you think?

Anyway’s here is my little talk :D. Please tell me what you think? Can i be rep’d for being a talkative nutter :p.

<3 Big Andy

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I’m not personally into tribal or Kanji, but if that’s your thing, go for it.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

yeh i agree neither tribal or kanji really appeal to me,they are very common and dont require a lot of creativity. i wouldnt waste a whole sleeve on tribal but if that’s the style you like then at the end of the day its your body, i have some text and some people love text and some people hate it, but i love mine so who gives a shit! lol

Do you have any tattoos yet? because trying for a full sleeve as well as another smaller piece all at the same time inin the space of a couple of weeks is a bit optimistic. As it is the sleeve will take several sessions to allow for line work, any shading, healing time etc. All i would say is be absolutely sure, pick a very good artist with a good reputation and let them have artistic input as it is their job. That way you are guarnateed a well done, unique tattoo that suits your needs 🙂 Good luck and look forward to seeing what you get 🙂 x

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I would advice getting the tribal as it’s just a fassion fase even now they look stupid but that is just my opinion if you really like them that much and think you will like it forever go for it man!

BigAndy1988
Participant
@bigandy1988

I value both your opinion’s! What would you advise i get rather than the tribal?

Im still defiantly getting the writing :).

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
BigAndy1988;102093 wrote:
I value both your opinion’s! What would you advise i get rather than the tribal?

Im still defiantly getting the writing :).

If your asking that i don’t think your ready for a tattoo. If you was really 100% ready for a tattoo and 100% wanted that design in the first place you would not let anybody talk you out of it.

BigAndy1988
Participant
@bigandy1988
Wardy;102103 wrote:
If your asking that i don’t think your ready for a tattoo. If you was really 100% ready for a tattoo and 100% wanted that design in the first place you would not let anybody talk you out of it.

That’s a good point bud! I don’t think im ready for the big one yet, but im sure i am for the writing on my outer bicep 🙂

Thank you!

<3 Big Andy

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

No problem mate, be sure to post a picture of your tattoo when it’s done.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

no one can tell you what you should or shouldnt get, people can beg you not to get a penis tattooed on your forehead but if you really want it that’s your choice! lol at the end of the day if you’re going to get a sleeve there is so much that you could do i would just make sure you know the possibilities before you choose something because a tribal may sound like a great idea now, but then you could see amazing underwater ocean scene with light rays coming through the waves and hannerhead sharks floating through and think, shit man why didnt i get something like THAT! lol (not that i am saying you should get an ocean scene, its just the first example that popped into my head! lol)

Research good artists in your area, look through their portfolios, find a style that you like and go from there 😉

BigAndy1988
Participant
@bigandy1988

lol, Thank you KittyKat!

When I goto my local tattoo parlor I will look through her work’s. I hang out there allot, she is a really good friend, with the most beautiful pair off angel wing’s on her back :).

You are all amazing here, thank you again for all your advice!

<3 Big Andy

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

just a suggestion, if you really like her angel wings why not ask her who did them for her? be tactful though! lol

glad you’re enjoying yourself just make sure to upload photos of whatever you end up with 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

End of the day if you wanted to play it safe and be 100% sure you won’t regret it you should just get “Wardy” tattooed on your bum.

BigAndy1988
Participant
@bigandy1988

Ty Kitty :D, Also Wardy I would be proud (^_^) lol

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Wow I really thought this thread was a joke. tribal and Kanji wow.
Stick around here learn about tattoos and what makes good tattoos.
Learn how to spot a good tattoo artist or how to ask others on the worthy tattooist.
Don’t rush it you have plenty of tme to get inked up.

BigAndy1988
Participant
@bigandy1988

Thanks!

Sorry if it seemed like a joke..

<3 Big Andy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.