BigAndy1988
Participant
@bigandy1988

More or less as the title say’s. Im just wondering, i have a great deal off questions & some stuff to share, but im not sure if i can here.

I always find it important to ask 1st.

Also, how does one get into the business off tattooing/ getting an active license.

Please contact me via here or call me on Skype( even if you just want a chat:) ). I have it linked here, but for faster mean’s its superloki101

<3 Big Andy

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

The way to get into tattooing is to get a portfolio together of your drawings and take it to your selected tattoo artist and ask for a apprentiship and he will teach you and mentor you properly.

BigAndy1988
Participant
@bigandy1988

Thanks bud, so it’s ok talking about self tattooing & work from home on friend’s?

I do all work free of charge. I have only worked with a gun a few time’s, but i usually do it by “hand-poked” or by another name “stick-poke”.

All my work is under extremely sterile conditions & i have had 100% positive feedback :).

Medical alcohol is my friend :D.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

That is seriously frowned upon here and is against one of the forum rules. The word for home tattooers is a “scratcher” and a few of us have had bad experiences with one on here including myself. It is against the forum rules to talk about actual tattooing unless you are in the professional section. Throw your tattoo machine in the bin and pick up a pencil because you will not get any support here for what you are doing.

Not to be harsh just stating the truth.

BigAndy1988
Participant
@bigandy1988

Thank you for your advice!. I will post up my drawing’s off the work i have done & will be doing. I will collect a portfolio off my work & try mt hardest. You rock bud, thank you.

<3 Big Andy

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

No problem man! looking foreword to seeing some of your work!

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I wrote up a pretty detailed thread about how to go about getting an apprenticeship. You should read it. It worked for me!

BigAndy1988
Participant
@bigandy1988

Thanks David! I will read up on it, thank you! :D.

Its great here :D.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.