buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Now now kids. I like bashing a guy just as much as the next guy but I have the ink to back it up.
maniacthw you don’t. hold back your thrashing of people on their ink until you have some decent work on you.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

i also thought about having the design AS a playing card, replacing the spade or whatever

either way, you’ll have to change it somehow, cos there’s a million of those tattoos out there, epic as it may be.

just my two penneth worth, now you lot can continue bitching.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

lol considering this is a predominantly male dominated forum its so bitchy! lolcant we all just play nice? maybe live by the old adage of “if you cant say anything nice, say nothing at all?” lol this is why you scare off women (i read the post about wanting to encourage more ladies and warning you men to keep your sexual advances to yourselves lol) becuase women surround themselves with men to avoid the bitchiness not get involved in a more violent version! lol

Anyway! moving back to the subject at hand! i think the motorhead tatto is a nice idea, if you really want it, im not sure i would ever like a band that much to get it tattooed on me! lol but, if you really do want them and want this image (which luckily is pretty cool and will translate really well into this medium) i like the look of it with the spade behind it! though i would have the spade very similar to the style on that t-shirt. you couldnt have a solid black or lots of dark shading on it becuase the motorhead piece itself is very dark, tbh i even like it in red so worth considering? where is it going to go? because i dont think it will match the jonny bravo sleeve! lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

back arm (tricep)

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Wardy;102037 wrote:
not trying to be a dick here but I’ve never liked you. Your one of the very few people who i could saw your neck off with a butter knife and smile about it. Just hurry up and die to be honest, your so cocky towards everybody but if you saw them you would be up there arse.

Well shit… There goes my chance of winning the internet popularity contest. I really needed the approval of an 18 year old English kid planning on getting 90’s cartoon characters tattooed to himself :rolleyes:.

Amok
Participant
@amok
maniacthw;102157 wrote:
Well shit… There goes my chance of winning the internet popularity contest. I really needed the approval of an 18 year old English kid planning on getting 90’s cartoon characters tattooed to himself :rolleyes:.

So true bro, he should totally get a punisher tattoo. Even better, one that’s copied directly from a key ring.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

BE NICE! ALL OF YOU! OR I SHALL SEND YOU TO THE NAUGHTY STEP!

lecture over ๐Ÿ˜€

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;102160 wrote:
So true bro, he should totally get a punisher tattoo. Even better, one that’s copied directly from a key ring.

See maniac i don’t even need to give you a reply because Amok has given you the appropriate answer you deserve.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

everyone in this thread should be banned. except me.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
yodaddynukka;102204 wrote:
everyone in this thread should be banned. except me.

I agree fully including me I have been bad.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Amok;102160 wrote:

Ouch bro. That one stung. I’ll need to get Johnny Bravo tattooed next to my Cartman to make up for it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
maniacthw;102288 wrote:
Ouch bro. That one stung. I’ll need to get Johnny Bravo tattooed next to my Cartman to make up for it.

The fact your being really immature and calling my taste in tattoo’s just proves that you are hurt by what people are saying to you. The quicker you are of this forum the better you piss off at least one person every time you come online to this forum. Your tattoo’s aren’t great but there not my style the same as my tattoo’s aren’t great and they are not your style. Your opinion really does not matter to me so please just back off and chill out a bit.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Wardy;102292 wrote:
The fact your being really immature and calling my taste in tattoo’s just proves that you are hurt by what people are saying to you. The quicker you are of this forum the better you piss off at least one person every time you come online to this forum. Your tattoo’s aren’t great but there not my style the same as my tattoo’s aren’t great and they are not your style. Your opinion really does not matter to me so please just back off and chill out a bit.

It’s humorous to me that you keep bringing up y Punisher tattoo… After I’ve stated, multiple times, that it turned out a lot worse than I was expecting it to. And the fact that you call out a tattoo that is spot on. I will say, find a different artist. Especially for a piece that detailed.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
maniacthw;102337 wrote:
find a different artist. Especially for a piece that detailed.

Yeah this guy im getting tattooed by has never tattooed me before ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;102351 wrote:
Yeah this guy im getting tattooed by has never tattooed me before ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah if it is your good friend Nick Devine that you posted the pics earlier in this thread his work is fair at best.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.