Rachel_Anne
Participant
@rachel_anne

Hi People!
It’s no secret that I’m a HUGE Hanson fan. Whatever, I’m pretty and cool so it’s ok. I have a HANSON tattoo in my lip as does my little sister and lyrics down my forearm. I entered pictures of my tattoos to a FANDOM contest and….

I’ve been selected as a finalist in an Ultimate Fan contest to win tickets and backstage passes to a concert next month. The winner is determined by VOTES– so I need your help!you guys, it takes TWO SECONDS, and you’ll give GOOD KARMA POINTS WITH THE UNIVERSE!!!!

It’s REAL easy– I wouldn’t ask if it were a pain in the ass– you don’t have to sign up, give ANY info, or register.

All you have to do is click this link: http://mix1051.radio.com/2011/11/18/pet-a-palooza-2011-ultimate-hanson-fan-photo-contest/#photo-3

And vote for me! UHF #3 – Rachel

Das it! I love you and I will bake you a treat or something wrapped in bacon if you vote for me– TOTALLY SERIOUS! The sooner you vote and I’m a winna, the sooner and I can STOP BEHAVING LIKE A BEATLEMANIA TEENYBOPPER!!!!

Thanks guys 🙂

xoxo
Losing My Dignity

Rachel_Anne
Participant
@rachel_anne

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

as much as I am the opposite of the hamson brothers, I have to vote for you for getting your lip tattooed, thats bad ass

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Ok, good luck! I just finished voting for you!! :):):)

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Man! That is some hard core sh!t right there! Damn, girl…

Amok
Participant
@amok

I stopped reading when you described yourself as pretty

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

What the fuck is a hansen?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Holy hell that tattooist has some awful tattoos.
Where is the pretty girl? You the blond with the huge knot on your nose? or the brunette with the slope face?

Amok
Participant
@amok
buttwheat;101414 wrote:
Where is the pretty girl? You the blond with the huge knot on your nose? or the brunette with the slope face?

Fuckng looL

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

OMG… please tell me pulling your lip out like that isn’t going to replace the “duck face” on social sites.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;101414 wrote:

LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Buttwheat i actually just spat coffee all over my keyboard hahaa!!

Despoina
Participant
@despoina
buttwheat;101414 wrote:

!!!!!! Lol!!

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

that was pretty brutal guys, but hell, she did ask for it.

the quickest way for a girl to make herself more unattractive is to say she’s hot

as for the voting, i didn’t, cos i wouldn’t want to encourage you in your hanson obsession

but i will recommend you get professional help from a therapist.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

OK.. so who is hanson again?

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

mmmmm bop…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.