hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
buttwheat;100167 wrote:
Please enlighten us novice bigots on the differences.

skinheads share a dress sense, a taste in music, and a lifestyle, but only a certain sub-culture of this happen to be racist nutcases

to be fair, they often too look similar, and you could be forgiven for wondering, but not assuming

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Skinhead’s really need to have a think about the way they dress. They look so fucking stupid.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

When I lived in England there was this lad that lived one block away who looked like he had really ashy skin turns out he was wearing make up the whole time to cover his facial tatts, looked kinda normal from a distance but close up it just looked bizarre

As the original poster said – think before you ink…racist ink or otherwise kids who get hand neck and face tattoos may have problems getting work later in life.

heck these days even qualified people are having problems getting work (at least in the USA) its tough out there in the job market as it is..unless of course you are applying to be a tattooist!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Aussie_Al;100888 wrote:
When I lived in England there was this lad that lived one block away who looked like he had really ashy skin turns out he was wearing make up the whole time to cover his facial tatts, looked kinda normal from a distance but close up it just looked bizarre

As the original poster said – think before you ink…racist ink or otherwise kids who get hand neck and face tattoos may have problems getting work later in life.

heck these days even qualified people are having problems getting work (at least in the USA) its tough out there in the job market as it is..unless of course you are applying to be a tattooist!

I have hand tattoo’s but i was lucky enough to work for my Dad so thankfully there is no limit to the ink i can get.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
Wardy;100909 wrote:
I have hand tattoo’s but i was lucky enough to work for my Dad so thankfully there is no limit to the ink i can get.

Nice one mate – you’re lucky – also the ink you have on your hands is cool too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Aussie_Al;100910 wrote:
Nice one mate – you’re lucky – also the ink you have on your hands is cool too ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks mate!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.