anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Think before you ink.

A reformed skinhead, Bryon Widner was desperate to rid himself of the racist tattoos that covered his face — so desperate that he turned to former enemies for help, and was willing to endure months of pain.

1bed73f465481118fd0e6a7067006a68.jpg

Link

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Yeah but there are tattoo’s then the complete stupid twat in the picture who look’s like he’s got he’s 2 year old to write on him with a permanent marker

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I wonder if that piece of eyebrow that was lasered off will grow back. :p

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
D3FiANC3;99968 wrote:
I wonder if that piece of eyebrow that was lasered off will grow back. :p

Haha!! i hope not to be honest. Will be interesting what he will say in a job interview when they ask him about it.

Amok
Participant
@amok

I saw this on the other forum, good for him but I find it hard to believe one could do a full 180. Fucken Neo-nazis….

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach
Amok;99978 wrote:
Fucken Neo-nazis….

Damn right

bluey
Participant
@bluey

I’m a little bit of a sceptic. I know laser removal is pretty good, but not as good as shown. Either the last picture has a bit of make-up / Photoshop, or the first photo had a bit of non permanent marker!
I suspect this maybe one of those really good internet stories.

Edit
I did search and yes the media is onto it, which makes me stand by my statement, they have become the worst at picking something up with it and copying each other, at least in Australia.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Amok;99978 wrote:
I saw this on the other forum, good for him but I find it hard to believe one could do a full 180. Fucken Neo-nazis….

Come on haven’t you seen American History X ?

Amok
Participant
@amok
buttwheat;99997 wrote:
Come on haven’t you seen American History X ?

Lol yes, it’s was a great fiction film.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
bluey;99989 wrote:
I’m a little bit of a sceptic. I know laser removal is pretty good, but not as good as shown. Either the last picture has a bit of make-up / Photoshop, or the first photo had a bit of non permanent marker!
I suspect this maybe one of those really good internet stories.

Edit
I did search and yes the media is onto it, which makes me stand by my statement, they have become the worst at picking something up with it and copying each other, at least in Australia.

I was a bit skeptical also based on this particular series of photos, but I Googled and found a ton of pictures of this guy both before and after and MSNBC did a documentary on him. Keep in mind he underwent 25 sessions.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Wow… just wow. That’s a lot to go through if he’s not seriously reformed. I do believe that people are capable of changing. It sounds like he didn’t truly believe everything he supposedly stood for in the first place, he was looking for something to belong to. I do wonder what made him want to get out though. Was it a realization that what he had learned was incorrect, or did he just want out of the lifestyle.

Amok
Participant
@amok

I think he just wanted to get a job for his kid. Most likely his beliefs remain the same he just wants to hide them now.

Grizz Adams
Participant
@grizz-adams

I’m sick of these neo-nazi fucks being called skinheads. being skin isnt about race.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Grizz Adams;100147 wrote:
I’m sick of these neo-nazi fucks being called skinheads. being skin isnt about race.

Please enlighten us novice bigots on the differences.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Amok;100026 wrote:
I think he just wanted to get a job for his kid. Most likely his beliefs remain the same he just wants to hide them now.

This. ^

buttwheat;100167 wrote:
Please enlighten us novice bigots on the differences.

lol%2017.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.