DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I work at a tattoo studio and we don’t hire people with facial tattoos. You know why? Because even though I live in a very heavily tattooed population the general public isn’t very accepting of facial tattoos. We want people to feel comfortable in our shop and not have any preconceived notions about our staff. Same as any place.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
DavidJednat;100115 wrote:
I work at a tattoo studio and we don’t hire people with facial tattoos. You know why? Because even though I live in a very heavily tattooed population the general public isn’t very accepting of facial tattoos. We want people to feel comfortable in our shop and not have any preconceived notions about our staff. Same as any place.

If you ask me facial tattoo’s look pathetic anyway(Sorry don’t mean to be offensive if anybody in here has one just my opinion), never go above the neck.

Panic
Participant
@panic

I will say this one more time.
1)Natives already have the rights I’m suggesting for everyone else.
2)Canada embraces all cultures, including subcultures and have a tenancy to put them on pedistals so this idea is a very Canadian one.
3)Stay out of our political affairs.

I’m not going to ague with you anymore, I’ve said my peice.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Panic;100119 wrote:
I’m not going to ague

Argue* 😉

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat
Panic;100119 wrote:
I will say this one more time.
1)Natives already have the rights I’m suggesting for everyone else.
2)Canada embraces all cultures, including subcultures and have a tenancy to put them on pedistals so this idea is a very Canadian one.
3)Stay out of our political affairs.

I’m not going to ague with you anymore, I’ve said my peice.

At the risk of sounding like a jerk…

You brought your political affairs to a global community (the Internet). Also, by excluding non Canadians aren’t you discriminating? What about employers rights? Don’t they deserve the right to hire who they see as the best possible fit for their business. Be that qualifications or appearance. You want a good job, you have to look the part.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.