AwesomeMcTawesome
Participant
@awesomemctawesome

Off for a 5 hour session today, to rework my piss poor attempt of a Foo Dog and get 50% of the filler in to complete my sleeve ๐Ÿ˜€

Photos to follow later!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Looking forward to the pics. ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Good luck! Looking forward to the pics! Love your username and avatar! ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Be sure to post up some pictures.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

awesome, cant wait to see it

Panter
Participant
@panter

*Taps fingers impatiently*

AwesomeMcTawesome
Participant
@awesomemctawesome

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I like it, congrats. ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter

Very nice dude, congratulations

Amok
Participant
@amok

Nice one mate

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Very cool! I like the look of the sun coming up over your shoulder. How was the marathon 5 hour session?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Look’s cool man.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks good

AwesomeMcTawesome
Participant
@awesomemctawesome
Briscogun;99693 wrote:
Very cool! I like the look of the sun coming up over your shoulder. How was the marathon 5 hour session?

Thanks mate! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ It only worked out at 4 1/2 hours in the end once we had went mental with a Sharpie for a bit (All free hand, so we were working on a few different ideas).

We could have gone on but it was a good place to stop till next time. As far a time, it went fairly quick as I get on with both artists in the Studio (the other guy was doing a Robocop photo-realistic piece in colour, so I got on with his client too), so there is plenty of banter and I had my iPad with Marvel Zombie Comics on (highly recommeded to comic fans).

The more painful areas of the tattoo was the peoney (flower) on the tricep, the bonier (spelling?) parts of my shoulder and the dreded higlights ๐Ÿ˜ก lol I f*cking hate that bit (deep breaths and a few cuss words lol).

I’m booked in between Crimbo and New Year to try and finish the sun/clouds and hopefully the waves to join it all up (Koi, Geisha, Kanji, Foo Dog) to complete the sleeve.

One element we dicussed that I would like peoples opinion on, is in the sun, do a silhouette of a crane (heron) in either black or just leave the skin, thoughts?

One final point, how do I upload photos direcly in to a thread, I can’t seem to figure it out even after reading the FAQ’s :confused:.

AwesomeMcTawesome
Participant
@awesomemctawesome
msmercury;99653 wrote:
Good luck! Looking forward to the pics! Love your username and avatar! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, the username is something i’ve used (with slight varients) for the past 10 years or so. The Avatar is a photo of my 2 year old Beagle Ollie, he’s a bit pretentious wearing the glasses indoors, but I think he pulls it off ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.