Laurawo
Participant
@laurawo

Hi Guys and Gals,

I hope you can help, and I am really sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I have a tattoo done March 2009, I was a fool, rushed into it, didnt do my research of artists etc.. its only a little one so I thought all was would be ok.. boy was I wrong.

The tattoo was done, all fine.. looked after it perfectly, then a blue smudge appeared a few weeks after. I first put it down to bruising and left it. In the meantime I moved to the other side of the country and now live miles away from the shop where I had it done so I have not had chance to go back.

The blue smudge has got darker and bigger and moved up my arm developing a big blob… it looks like when you look closely all the veins in my wrist have merged together.

I have attached a photo, and I hope one of you lovelys can let me know exactly what it is, if it is removable (my dad has offered lazer removal of the whole tattoo if so as its a mess!) If not would it be easily covered up?

Thank you xxx297485_208734679198973_100001873268899_494766_794797958_n.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hey, first of all welcome to the forum.

The picture isn’t the best quality so we can’t see it but i can see a bit of a blob next to the tattoo. I think lazer surgery would be best for the tattoo if your wanting to get another tattoo over it. If you tattooed over it i think the tattoo would need to be black and certainly bigger than the tattoo you have now. As for the blue blob you are talking about i have no idea what that could be but there are some people on this forum who might have a idea.

Sorry i couldn’t be more of a help.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

That’s so bad I don’t know if you can even call that a blowout anymore. You could cover it up with a giant tattoo or you could laser it. It’s light enough that either way would make it fairly easy to fix, but it’s going to cost you.

Laurawo
Participant
@laurawo

Thanks guys, and sorry for the rubbish photo, it seams my smart phone isnt all that smart 😡 I dont mind about the cost now, just want my wrist to stop looking so hideous! I think the most obvious root is going to be laser removal then. The only other thing I can think of it having it go over in white and tattooed over it ( I am a colourful person and I dont want a huge black tattoo on my arm, its not me!) but would that even work, I have no clue what I am talking about and it seams thats whats got me into this situation to start with! xx

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Well then you would have a white splotch on your arm with flecks of bluish black. Stick with the laser. It’s hard to tell in the photo, but it doesn’t look that dark so see how it looks after a few laser sessions.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

again, welcome to the forum, the guys are right, wrist is no place for a coverup, a few lazer sessions and you can wear something nice

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.